Our Biggest Ever Guitar Give-away!
Prize Draw : 15th April – 15:15 BST
As we approach the final weeks of our 15th Anniversary Year the excitement is mounting here at Bailey Guitars…it will soon be time for the Grand £5000 Prize Draw Live!
Don’t worry – we’ll post links here and on our Facebook page, Google+ and YouTube channels so you can make sure you don’t miss it…
Win any Guitar up to £5000!
Due to popular request we have decided to open it up so you can now choose any guitar from the Bailey online shop! – as long as it is in stock.
Ends Ended: 5th April at 23:59 BST
This offer applies to all products in the Bailey Shop and includes any custom instruments commissioned before the April 5th closing date.
How to enter
Every £9.99 you spend in the Bailey online shop will get you 1 entry into the prize draw (does not include course places -see full rules below).
Prize Draw Rules:
DATES/TIMES and DRAW
1. Competition Start Date BST @ 00:00 06/04/13
2. Competition Closing Date BST @ 00:00 06/04/14
3. Competition Draw BST @15:15 15/04/14
i) this allows time for organising the draw and in the unlikely event of any sales returns, to remove those tickets which are no longer eligible.
ii) A Live Draw Event to be arranged and publicised by 1/4/14 – the ticket will be drawn by a human from a big hat (well, probably a box) – the draw will be filmed for the record.
iii) the winner(s) will be notified by phone, email, in writing and posts via Facebook, Bailey Blog, shop and newsletter.
iv) the winner will be invited to a public presentation- including Tour of Bailey workshop and including one night B&B for two(sharing) FREE.
4. Smaller competitions may run within the anniversary year – see newsletter and blog for details – different rules may apply.
Satin Kithara Artchop model (including hardcase ). You can choose ANY single Guitar from our Online Shop up to the value of £5000 as long as it is in stock.
2. Presentation & Tour of Bailey workshop and one night B&B for two(sharing) or Free insured courier delivery (UK only).
3. There is no cash alternative – but the winner has the option of choosing any other stock Bailey instrument for the same or lesser value (rrp) if preferred.
4. A Satin Kithara is on display
in Ayr Guitars, 62 Alloway Street Ayr KA7 1SH, or at Bailey Stands at shows during the anniversary year.
5. Full spec details of the instrument can be seen on the Bailey main site (the Collection), and the Bailey shop.
6. All normal Bailey guarantees apply to the guitar and named prizewinner – we must be notified in writing BEFORE the guitar is delivered or collected if it is being gifted or sold to a third party so the guarantee can be transferred to another named individual.
DRAW ENTRY DETAILS & ADDITIONAL RULES
1. The 15th Anniversary Draw is offered by Bailey Guitars PO BOX 8409, Maybole, KA19 8YH. Enquiries can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01655 88318.
2. The draw is only open to customers of Bailey Guitars in the draw period above, and additionally to registered Bailey Guitar owners (see item 8).
3. Every purchase made on-line, in shop outlets, and directly at shows or the workshop is eligible for draw entry – one ticket for every £9.99 spent.
4. Includes all online sales booking fees, DYOG and Custom design sessions, and Custom Guitar commissions, but not normal course fees, or postage/delivery charges.
5. Ticket numbers will be allocated after purchases are confirmed & paid for – goods returned for a refund will be made ineligible for the draw.
6. Customers will be notified of their draw number with their purchase and where possible in a confirmation email- specific numbers cannot be requested and numbers will be allocated on a strictly chronological basis.
7. Numbers will be prefaced by a letter e.g. P001 or Y861.
8. Customers can keep up to date by registering for the newsletter or blog (no purchase needed).
9. BYO builders and guitar commissioners/ owners will be entered for the draw by confirmation of their current contact details – draw numbers will correspond to registration no.s.
10. There are no restrictions on the number of purchases or entries.
11. Bailey workers/volunteers and their families are not allowed to enter as although it would be a fair draw it would be far too embarrassing if one of them won (sorry to the McMillans & Jamie).
12. This competition does not fall within the scope of the Gambling Act as only Bailey customers can enter and the draw ticket is included free in any purchase price paid. We have not increased our prices to pay for the competition – any price increases in 2013-14 will be in relation to cost increases only as usual.
13. Any questions or complaints should be made in writing to the above post or email address.